Dr. Michele Borba is a renowned educational psychologist and an expert in parenting, bullying, and character development. Her latest book is THRIVERS: The Surprising Reason Why Some Kids Struggle and Others Shine. This book offers practical, actionable ways to help kids develop the traits they need to thrive from preschool through high school, teaching them how to cope today so they can thrive tomorrow.
In this interview, Michele explains the "seven teachable traits" that allow kids to roll with the punches and succeed in life. Michele says the best parenting starts by meeting any kid exactly where they are, then giving them these tools to struggle less and shine more.
* Leave us a rating or review in your favorite podcast app!
* Join us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/whatfreshhellcast
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/whatfreshhellcast
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhatFreshHellPodcast
* Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/whatfreshhellcast
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/WFHpodcast
* questions and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices